By: Working Capital Finance Pty Ltd  14-Aug-2014
Keywords: Cash Flow, Debtor Finance, Capital

Factoring is simply selling your invoices for cash paid straight into your bank account that day. We pay you the value of your invoice, LESS a small fee. WCF specialise in Factoring solely for the smash repair industry. Factoring can immediately release the cash tied up in your unpaid insurance company invoices, giving you the freedom to put the cash to good use.

Keywords: Capital, Cash Flow, Debtor Finance, Debtor Financing, Factoring, Factoring Debtors, Factoring Small Business, Invoice Disocunting, Invoice Finance Companies, Truck Factoring, Working Capital Finance,

Contact Working Capital Finance Pty Ltd


Print this page

Other products and services from Working Capital Finance Pty Ltd


Factoring of Third Party Recovery Invoices at 1.75%

If your customers have an accident and it's not their fault we can get them into a like-for-like hire car at no cost & you can start work on the repair straight away. No waiting for the Insurer. We will then factor it at our normal rates (higher of 1.75% or $80 per invoice. Pay one or other but not both). So you get paid 60% of the invoice straight away by us. We chase the Insurer for payment (not you) & you get the other 40% when they pay. Usually inside 30 days.