Mosman Village Medical Practice is a family practice established by
Dr Sue Rowley in 2003. As a GP with many years of experience
in various fields of medicine, Sue and her team of expert personnel
have been providing
medical care for Mosman residents and its surrounding suburbs of
Neutral Bay and Cremorne for many years.
The centre offers professionals in the following areas:
- General Practitioner (GP) committed to providing comprehensive and
confidential medical service aimed at improving your health and well
- Psychologist situated onsite offers counselling and therapies.
- Podiatrist offering advice and management of all foot, ankle and lower limb issues.
- Dietitian offering sensible nutritonal solutions.
- Physiotherapist specialising in back related conditions.
Our systems support a proactive approach in preventative health
checks such as Pap tests for cervical cancer screening
and mammograms for breast cancer screening. The practice caters for
children's, men's and women's healthcare and we can provide
travellers with professional medical travel advice, including
vaccination and travel medications.
Our doctors will take the time to listen and explain things clearly because we know that's what you want.
You and your family deserve the best professional, personal care.