Christine Bennett Consulting
Clincial Supervision, Clinical Supervision for Psychologists, Supervision for Mental Health Practitioners,
Regular supervision is a requirement for every practitioner registered in the mental health industry.
Supervision is available to the following Mental Health Practitioners:
- Students/Trainees of a mental health modality
Supervision is offered either online using Skype or face to face in Mosman NSW.
As a supervisee you may need help with:
- Identifying a particular challenge with a client
- Discussing and receiving support on particular concerns in your counselling work
- Developing more effective strategies when working with a client
- Sharing concerns about a session with a supervisor who may be able to offer a different perspective
- Receiving validation for work accomplished as a result of previous supervision sessions
Christine Bennett has been practising counselling and psychotherapy for 20 years to individuals, couples and families. During that time she has also offered supervision to practitioners and students of counselling, psychotherapy and psychology.
Christine is on the CAPA register of qualified supervisors and works within the framework of the supervisee's method of practice rather than being limited to any one model.
Christine is also a PACFA registered Mental Health Practitioner.
, Clinical Supervision for Psychologists
, Supervision for Mental Health Practitioners
, Supervision for Psychotherapists
, Supervision for Trainee Counsellors
, Supervision for Trainee Psychologists