Christine Bennett Consulting
Infidelity, How to Rebuild Trust After an Affair, Recovery After an Affair,
What is cheating?
- Anything that you need to keep a secret from your partner.
- Anything that feels wrong to you because you know it will hurt your partner if they found out.
- Knowingly breaking any agreement that you have made with your partner.
- Telling white lies to your partner because the truth "might hurt them" if they knew.
- Emotional intimacy with someone of the opposite sex can be just as damaging as sexual intimacy.
- All the above applies if it is "virtual" cheating on the internet, by text message or e-mail.
- Cybersex counts!
Christine Bennett helps couples recover after an affair or other betrayal. The counselling centres around rebuilding trust and safer, more effective communication techniques.
How to Rebuild Trust After an Affair
, Recovery After an Affair
, Sexual Betrayal