* Type Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Water Cooled, Electric Start 4 Valve
* Displacement 249.6mlml (250cc)
* Bore x Stroke 77 x 53.6mm
* Compression Ratio 11.5:1
* Max Power 22.5kw / 9000rpm (1 ± 5%) (30.15HP)
* Ignition CDI
* Transmission 5-Speed, International Shift Pattern, 1-N-2-3-4-5
* Carbuerator by DELLORTO 34mm (MADE IN ITALY)
Suspension / Brakes / Tires
* Suspension / Front Hydraulic, Fully Adjustable Forks 910mm / 35.82in 53mm Upper and 59mm Lower Diameter
* Suspension / Rear Hydraulic piggy back resevoir, Fully Adjustable Shock 500mm / 19.68in
* Brakes / Front Hydraulic 240mm Single Disc with Single Piston Calliper
* Brakes / Rear Hydraulic 230mm Single Disc with Dual Piston Calliper
* Tires / Front 21' 80/100-21 Aluminium/magnesium Alloy 7116
* Tires / Rear 18' 110/100-18 Aluminium/magnesium Alloy 7116
* Length 2120mm / 83.46in.
* Width 820mm / 32.28in.
* Height 1245mm / 48.82in.
* Wheelbase 1440mm / 59.69in.
* Ground Clearance 320mm / 15.60in.
* Seat Height 920mm / 36.22in.
* Dry Weight 115kgs /238.7lbs.
* Fuel Capacity 6.7L / 1.46 gal.
The XZ250RR is based on 4 years worth of research on the motocross track. When the XZ250R came out it redefined the Asian bike industry,the aim was not to simply build a top end motocross bike but to challenge the best in the industry. Having an incredible chassis and adding the power to match the aggressive looks and flawless suspension was the receipt for the Crossfire XZ250RR.
In so the latest Crossfire 4 valve unocam motor was used in conjunction with Dellorto induction to give the claimed 30 Hp output.This putting it in the 1 position of all Asian bikes in Australia. Dellorto was chosen for the smooth power response and endless fine tuning abilities . Made in Italy the company has a great history in making some of the best Carbys on the market.
The frame is carried over from the XZ250R light yet very rigid and is a perfect chassis. This frame was a computer modelled where every angle and detail was accounted for. This gave the bike ergonomics that would rival even the likes of Yamaha and Honda. The suspension is fully adjustable and serviceable and can be set up for each rider.Another compliment to the frame is the Aluminium, magnesium alloy rims. The 7116 alloy with addition of magnesium makes these rims extremely tough and is the alloy of choice for most racers worldwide.
The acceleration is crisp thanks to a ¼ turn joker style throttle to allow full throttle opening at a ¼ of the normal throttle action. It will give you the confidence when the power is need and control and when its wanted.We encourage you to test ride this fantastic bike at your closest dealer today.