- Engine: 4 stroke, racing 2 valve technology - LIFAN CDI head large valves 1P55FMJ
- Displacement: 140cc
- Engine Cooling: Oil cooled
- Billet Alloy Oil Cooler
- Kick Start in any Gear
- Bore and Stroke : 55mm x Stroke of 59mm
- Power 10kw / 9,500rpm
- Transmission: 4 speed close ration manual, gear position 1-0-2-3-4
- Starter: Kick start
- Speed: 65-95km/h
- Max load: 102kg
- Carburettor: MIKUNI Dual float fully adjustable
- Suspension Rear: Oil Dampened pressurised
- 38mm Front Telescopic Forks give 180mm travel
- Suspension Front: Oil filled, spring loaded inverted forks (Upside Down)
- Brakes Front: Hydraulic disk Ventilated rotor (with spring backed lever)
- Brakes Rear: Hydraulic disk wave rotor
- Aluminium throttle assembly
- Aluminium engine guard Anodized
- 12" Rear Wheel and 14" Front Wheel
- Billet petrol cap
- Perimeter style frame design, Super light alloy, reinforced triple clamp
- Tyres: Knobby
Going back to the grass root of Pit bikes . The CF140 is a bullit proof frame in a gen 2 Lifan 140cc motor (larger mounts between motor and frame)The New Lifan 140cc engine with CDI Large Valve Head is what gives the all new Crossfire CF140 its extra spark!! The premium 26mm Mikuni carburettor was usually left for the most expensive machines but this year CF140 receives this at no extra cost. The response is sharper the power is up and the response is unmatched by its rivals. What also makes this year's Crossfire CF140 truly special is its frame and suspension setup. The frame is wider than previous model yet retains the previous models weight and feel.
The new clutch and break lever are spring backed to reduce breakages during fall while reducing the overall weight.
Crossfire CF140 runs on a 38mm Upside Down suspension with a massive 180mm of travel leads the way in strength and durability. Suspension's unique coating will ensure that seals will hold up to any obstacles. The rear Oil filled shock absorber performs well may be an overkill for some but we are not taking any chances. Their are plenty of upgrades availie such as DNM shock and OKO carbs butour of the box the bike is strong realiable and will take the hits all day long.
Overall, the Crossfire CF140 will give the "big boys" in the Japanese world a huge run for the money.