Picking out a reliable installation company is vital if you want to avoid air conditioning outages or expensive electric bills. Some people make a bad habit of selecting the cheapest installation option in an attempt to save money; however, there are many more factors you need to consider while choosing an installation company.
1. Official Documentation: Hiring a professional company with proper documentation ensures your installation is being handled professionally. When contacting them, make sure you request that all relevant paperwork is provided. Once you engage an installation service, make sure that you receive an invoice and there is an employee dedicated to guide you through the process.
2. Proper Communication: Communication between clients and provider is critical. If you notice the firm you are reaching out to doesn’t bother to call you back, this is a reason for concern. Also, if you mail them and do not get a prompt reply, the lack of professional courtesy may indicate they are not up for the job.
3. Professional Service: The installer should be friendly and easy to deal with. At the end of the day, he is a professional, and you are his client, so you should expect a certain degree of professionalism from him. The most important thing is that he is punctual and doesn’t leave you waiting. Not only should installers be transparent and honest through the installation, but after the process is over, he should also clean up the area and leave it as if he was never there.
4. Written Guarantee: Make sure that the company gives you a written guarantee so that if the installation goes awry within a stipulated period, they will come and either reinstall it or assist you in other ways to make sure the air conditioner is functioning properly. A company that does not offer a warranty isn’t following best practice and you should be wary of dealing with such installers.
5. After Sales Service: A good company always ensures regular maintenance is performed on your air conditioner every 6 to 12 months. Also, if you are a new client or someone with a new air conditioning system, the company is responsible to check periodically if your air conditioner is working properly and whether you are satisfied with their services.
Finding a reliable aircon installation company is easy as long as the service offering is transparent. A reputable installation company will install units quickly and professionally, leaving you 100% satisfied.
About the Company:
Ormus Air provides outstanding workmanship at an affordable price. For over 17 years Ormus Air provides its clients with great Air conditioning installation service and also outstanding customer service. We work with a wide range of top quality air conditioning products or units to suit all your needs. Our determination is to ensure the client’s expectations are always exceeded.