CoupleStuff Workshop: The Yin & Yang of Relationships
Relationship Counselling, Marriage Counselling, Relationships
- Recognise how men and women relate differently in relationships
- Discover the yin and yang in your relationship
- Realise each other’s uniqueness
- Restore the playfulness in your relationship
- Communicate and relate better with each other
- Reconnect at a deeper level with your partner
- Supported by two professional and experienced Couplestuff facilitators, over two days you’ll work on your Couplestuff – sometimes together,
sometimes in a group, sometimes separately as men and women before
joining back together again.
- You’ll spend sometimes indoors and outdoors in nature.
- You’ll have time to be by yourself as well as plenty of time together.
- You’ll learn about and use practical and engaging tools, processes
and takeaways that you can put into action straight away and continue
working with long after your workshop ends.
- And, not everything involves talking about your relationship – here
you’ll learn ways of relating and building intimacy that don’t require
any words at all!
- Couplestuff workshops are facilitated “retreat” style which means
you can temporarily close the door on the outside world whilst you
immerse yourself in your Couplestuff, and if you want to deepen that
sense of “retreat”, there are many accommodation options close to our
workshop space ranging from cosy B&B’s to large international hotels
where you can stay overnight and spend a little extra “getaway time”
For more information please got to http://couplestuff.com.au/workshops/the-yin-yang-of-relationship/
, Couple Workshops
, Couples Counselling
, Marriage Counselling
, Relationship Counselling
, Relationship Courses
, Second Honeymoon