2014 Survey Results

By: Forrest Marketing Group  05-Aug-2015
Keywords: Lead Generation, Call Centre, Marketing Campaigns

Each year we invite all our clients to participate in an independent survey designed to measure the effectiveness of FMG’s telemarketing and lead generation services. Leads Generated FMG generated 5,647 qualified leads for the participating 36 clients during 2014 An average of 157 leads were generated for each of these participating clients during 2014 94% of clients rated the number of leads generated by FMG as average, high quality or extremely high 94% of clients rated the quality of leads generated by FMG as average, high or extremely high Sales Results 78% of clients have either already closed or expect to close sales as a result of the services FMG provided during 2014 The remaining 22% advised the main reason sales are yet to close is due to a longer sales cycle of between 1 and 3 years Revenue attributed to FMG campaigns by these 36 clients is $10,936,660, or an average of over $300,000 per client Additional revenue expected to be achieved in the next 12 months is $13,616,000 or an average of over $370,000 per client Therefore total expected revenue resulting from FMG telemarketing campaigns for these 36 clients is over $24.5 million, at an average of over $680,000 per client Return on Investment As at the end of 2014 these 36 clients reported that for every $1 spent with FMG they have received an average of $8.42 in sales revenue With sales in the pipeline it is expected by the end of 2015 this will increase to $20.14 in sales revenue for every $1 spent Customer Experience 94% of respondents rated their initial engagement with FMG as high or extremely high quality 100% of respondents rated the set up process of their FMG campaign as of average, high or extremely high quality 94% of respondents rated FMG's campaign management as average, high or extremely high quality 88% of these clients believe FMG understood their objectives and business needs 94% of respondents would recommend FMG to others How does FMG compare? 42% of respondents have used other telemarketing providers. Of those 71% rated FMGs service better than the competitors 93% rated the quality of results as better than the competitors 100% rated the value for money better than the competitors We have run our annual telemarketing survey for the last four years and the results continue to speak for themselves. Over the last 4 years our clients have reported closed sales at the point of each survey totalling over $33 million.

Keywords: Appointment Setting, Call Centre, Lead Generation, Marketing Campaigns, Outbound Call Centre, Outbound Telemarketing, Telemarketing Services

Contact Forrest Marketing Group


Print this page

Other news and updates from Forrest Marketing Group


2013 FMG Telemarketing Survey Results

We’re often asked by prospective clients, what results we will be able to achieve for them from a lead generation campaign. In particular they want an indication of the likely sales opportunities we can generate so they can calculate their return on investment.


2012 FMG Telemarketing Survey Results

Each year we survey our clients to assess the effectiveness of our telemarketing services. Thirty one of our clients participated

VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ON YOUTUBE from Forrest Marketing Group thumbnail


Forrest Marketing Group's clients share their experience of their successful telemarketing campaigns on our youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ForrestMarketing



FMG 2011 Client Survey Results - Summary We spoke with 35 of our clients (some of whom had only run