Qik Fix Computer Solutions offers a Remote Service to customers regardless of where they are within Australia. Our Technicians utilise advance software which allows us to remotely connect (with your permission of course) to your home or office computer and repair certain issues. Whilst we recommend our On-Site Service (there is no replacement for actually being there) we still offer the Remote Support as an option.
The following services are available Remotely:
- Email Setup and Configuration
- Software Installation and Configuration
- System Optimisation and Maintenance
- Virus/Spyware Detection, Removal and Prevention (Only available for minor infections)
- Software Repairs and Troubleshooting (Only available for minor issues)
The above services can only be performed with an active Broadband Internet Connection (ADSL or Cable). Wireless Broadband may also be acceptable depending on the request. (Dial-Up not supported Remotely)