We can respond quickly.
These are types of homecare services we can offer you.
- Post Hospital Care. Our registered nurse will visit you or your
relative prior to discharge, to assess individual care needs with the
discharge planning teams. Our specialist nurses are highly skilled in
all areas of specialty.
- Live-in care (both experienced carers and registered nurses)
- Complex care (ranging from dementia/Alzheimers care to Parkinson's care)
- Specialist Palliative Care Services - Intensive co-ordinated home
support for patients with complex needs who wish to stay at home. We
provide specialist care alongside the patient’s own doctor and home
nursing to enable someone to stay in their own home.
Short term care can also be provided to assist in maintaining your independence, respite needs or for a one-off event.
- We can drive to a doctor's appointment.
- We can help with running their errands.
- Why not get us to take you to the hairdresser regularly?
- You may just need a break from your responsibilities as a full time Carer.
- You might live in a different city and you need someone to check on your family member.