We remove any protruding parts as necessary before wrapping for a
top-quality job. In the automotive industry, this is called R&R
(Remove & Replace).
• This ensures 100% coverage all the panels. There will be NO exposure of the original colour anywhere. PERIOD.
• Trimming near paint is avoided (no protrusions to trim around).
• NO lifting or peeling at the edges.
• All R&R is done by our licensed automotive tradespersons.
• Over 100 colours & textures available; supplied by Hexis, 3M, Avery & Oracal.
• Effects include gloss solids, metallics, glitters, pearls, chameleon, aluminium, matte, translucents and carbon fibre.