5 Tips for Booking Motels for Travelling Employees
Albury Motel Accommodation
Accommodation, Accommodation Booking, Hotel Bookings
If you are responsible for booking travel accommodation for staff at your company and this is a new thing for you, here are some tips to help you get good value for your company’s dollar as well as good value for the staff member that travels for business.
1. Read Reviews. For example, if you are booking accommodation in Albury, motel reviews of the Albury area can provide good information about which area accommodation options are well-reputed and which ones have lacklustre feedback from past patrons. You can check travel sites like Trip Advisor by area as well as do a simple search engine search to see what people say about specific hotels and motels.
2. Check individual websites. Doing a search on an area like Albury Wodonga, for example, can provide you with valuable info about what sort of options are nearby as well as what amenities are available. More businesses than ever have detailed info on their websites, particularly in the hospitality industry. You may be able to get rate and booking details online or you might need to speak with the Albury motel directly. Some establishments could even be willing to make special arrangements for your company if there is anticipated volume usage because you regularly have the need to have staff stay at a hotel or motel.
3. Make a checklist. Determine what’s important to your company from a value perspective so that you can easily assess various options for accommodation and make a short list of what’s most important.
4. Gather feedback after the fact. If you arrange a lot of travel for your company you might want to develop a survey for staff members so that you can ensure employee satisfaction. If a motel or hotel continually gets negative reviews from staff you can seek alternative options. Conversely, if it regularly gets rave reviews, you can put it on a preferred list.
5. Keep records so you can save yourself time when making travel arrangements in the future. Over the course of a year, for example, you might make a lot of travel arrangements and keeping a database about which hotels and motels were good to deal with and positively spoken about by staff members, you can save yourself time. Of course rates, management, and other elements could change over time so keep that in mind, too.
If you are seeking corporate accommodation in Albury, we hope you will consider the Albury Classic Motor Inn. We have great options to choose from with an excellent reputation for the Albury Wodonga area.
, Accommodation Booking
, Holiday Bookings
, Hotel Accommodation
, Hotel Bookings
, Hotel Reservations
, Hotel Rooms
, Motel Accommodation
, Motel Albury, Albury Accommodation, Albury Motels, Albury Motel, Accommodation in Albury, Motels in
, Serviced Apartments