The SEXY ON RAW 2011 health tour, featuring Chef to Australia's Billionaires Julie-Ann Booth and Raw Food Expert Philip McCluskey, kicks off in November.
SEXY ON RAW 2011 events will feature presentations by American raw food and weight loss expert Philip McCluskey,
who is known for losing nearly 100 kilos on an all-raw diet. There will
also be chef demos by Julie-Ann Booth, a Sydney-based personal chef
whose creations have graced the plates of the former prime minister,
Hollywood celebrities, and Australia’s top billionaires.
and McCluskey both believe that nutritionally-dense raw foods can
significantly boost health, energy, and inner and outer radiance.
sexy begins with how you feel on the inside, and what you eat is the
first step,” says Booth. “A raw food diet has proven particularly
beneficial to those with cholesterol issues, heart concerns, and
sluggish or slow immune systems.”
“These events focus on
unleashing an inner sexiness – the life and sensuality within us all
that are often obscured by unhealthy lifestyle habits,” McCluskey says.
Formerly a morbidly obese 181 kilos, McCluskey dropped nearly 100 kilos by following a 100% raw food diet.
Tickets for each SEXY ON RAW 2011 event range from $40 to $70, with a discount for advance orders at .
The SEXY ON RAW 2011 tour schedule is as follows:
- Perth: 3 November at Guildford Landing, 6pm-10pm
- Dunsborough: 6 November at Samudra, 12pm-2pm
- Sydney: 15 November at Y Hotel Conference Centre Hyde Park, 6pm-10pm
- Melbourne: 18 November at Hampton Community Centre, 6pm-8pm
- Manly Beach: 20 November at Manly Beach Volleyball Courts, 9pm-12pm
- Byron Bay: 23 November at Coorabell Hall, 6pm-10pm
- Sunshine Coast: 27 November at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach, 11am-3pm
- Brisbane: 29 November at Lightworkers Cottage, 6pm-9.30pm
- Taree: 1 December at Bean Bar, 6pm-10pm
For more information or to register for an upcoming SEXY ON RAW 2011 event, visit www.sexyonraw.com.