Besides to preparation of working drawings, local council also requires certain reports and written documents to accompany an application before the project will be considered for a Development Application and Building Certificate.
These documents vary from council to council but can include:
- a BASIX report for all new homes and for all extensions with estimated building costs of over $50,000.
- A Statement of Environmental Effects
- Waste Management Plan
- Bush Fire Report for all applications deemed to be located in bush fire prone land in accordance with Australian Standard 3959: Construction of Buildings in Bush Fire Prone Areas
- Character Statements for projects in the Gosford Shire area
- SEPP 71 considerations for all projects within 1 km of a creek or water way in the Gosford Shire area.
At your request, A 1 Advanced Drafting will determine which of these documents are required for your application to council and will prepare them along with the drawing up of the plans. The preparation of these documents by our professional designers will maximise your chances of a speedy and successful council application.