DENAS, DiaDENS-T, DiaDENS-PCM
Massage, Therapy, Back Pain
What is DENAS? DYNAMIC ELECTRO NEURO ADAPTIVE STIMULATOR (DENAS)DENAS is a handheld therapeutic medical TENS device for both personal use and therapist use. It is included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), Aust I 169570 .
Dynamic Electro Neuro Stimulation (DENS) is a new method of transcutaneous (through skin) electro neurostimulation (TENS).
Impulses of current constantly transform their form in response to the alteration of skin resistance in the zone under electrode.DENAS Features
History of DENAS
- DENAS falls into the category of dynamic TENS devices.
- Very few contraindications (see below)
- Biological feedback for each individual
- Can be used with other kind of treatments
- The device is very reliable
- Can be used by therapists in the clinic or patients at home (depending on device modification)
- electric current intolerance
- presence of implanted pacemaker
- first trimester of pregnancy
- First apparatus providing pain relief via biofeedback was called Self Controlling Energo-Neuro Adaptive Regulator (SCENAR).
- SCENAR was designed 30 years ago by Russian scientists, as part of a medical program of the Centre of Aerospace Flights, for use on space missions by the astronauts limited in their use of conventional drugs.
- The ancestor of DENAS devices is the apparatus SCENAR - 032 - PROTON, that was invented by Karasev. It was the primary product of Corporation DENAS MS until year 2000.
- DENAS therapy draws on Functional and Traditional Chinese medicine.
- DENAS physiotherapy was clinically tested in Russia at different scientific centres, universities, institutes, hospitals, clinics. The method of DENS-Therapy is now registered in Russia among other primary medical methods (such as surgery, ultrasound, physiotherapy etc).
- In Australia, pilot study has recently been carried out by the Department of Health and Chiropractic at Macquarie University on the effectiveness of ENAR (device based on the same technolody as DENAS) and TENS therapy on chronic pain.
- In the late 90s DENAS therapy has spread out in UK, Canada, Holland, Hungary, Finland, USA and other countries around the word. DENAS Corporation has won many prestigious awards, including international, for its family of DENAS devices.
, Back Pain
, Denas, Scenar, Skenar, Enar, Diadens, Dens, Therapy, Tens, Pain, Relief, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitati
, Drug Free Therapy
, Medical Device
, Neck Pain
, Nervous System
, Pain Relief