Simple tips for a standout resume
Job Seeker Coach
Resume Writing, Resume Service, Professional Resumes
Here are some simple tips for writing a stand out resume/CV:
• Keep it as short as possible.
• Use your own words and write in plain language.
• Use strong active words such as led, managed, achieved and demonstrated.
• List achievements – ensure they are specific
• Don’t use graphics, columns and boxes.
• Use bold print for headings, not underlining.
• Print on one side of an A4 page with a laser printer
• Use white or off white paper only
• Use an easy to read font style which is at least size 12 font
• Use bullet points and headings to make it easier to read
• Be honest – always assume a check will be made of your statements
• Check and check again for grammar and spelling mistakes
, Professional Resume Writers
, Professional Resume Writing
, Professional Resumes
, Resume Preparation
, Resume Service
, Resume Templates
, Resume Writers
, Resume Writing