Recent Work History
Job Seeker Coach
Resume Writing, Cover Letters, Resume Service
Writing a succinct “Relevant Work History” component of your resume or CV can be challenging if you have not done it for a while. Some useful tips are:
• Place your more recent and relevant role at the top of the list.
• Don’t provide your entire work history. List those roles that are relevant to the job you are applying for and then include the relevant duties. There is no need to provide excess detail.
• Group similar past roles together to save space and avoid duplication.
• Add some significant achievements (if possible) to your more recent roles.
• Include the length of time in years that you were in a role.
• If possible, demonstrate career progression.
, Cover Letters
, Curriculum Vitae
, Professional Resume Writers
, Professional Resume Writing
, Professional Resumes
, Resume Preparation
, Resume Service
, Resume Templates
, Resume Writers
, Resume Writing
, Selection Criteria