Job Interview Preparation
Job Seeker Coach
Job Search, Resume Writing, Interview Coaching
We are often asked about the best way to prepare for a job interview. Here are some practical things you can do that will improve your confidence:
• Prepare a list of questions you think you may be asked based on the job description.
• Think about how you might answer those questions using personal examples of your experience and skills and matching them against the job competencies.
• Prepare a list of positive things about yourself, think about how they are relevant to the job you have applied for and how you might tell the interview panel about them, for example in response to a question you may be asked as a follow up to an answer you have given, or when asked at the end of an interview if you have anything to add.
• Prepare a final statement and the questions you want to ask the interview panel.
• Practice, practice and practice. Ask a friend to interview you using the questions you have prepared. Practice being flexible in how you answer questions using the information you have prepared. Ensure you answer the question that is asked, not the one you have prepared for.
, Curriculum Vitae
, Interview Coaching
, Job Search
, Professional Resume Writing
, Professional Resumes
, Resume Preparation
, Resume Service
, Resume Writers
, Resume Writing
, Selection Criteria