Benefits Of Using A Walk-Behind Scrubber
It’s estimated that approximately 90% of all floor cleaning costs are spent on manual labour. Using a walk-behind scrubber provide a number of benefits that range from shorter cleaning times and low maintenance to reduced payroll that will help to alleviate those costs. Here’s a list of some benefits that can be had from using a walk-behind scrubber:
• Walk-behind scrubbers can provide businesses that operate in a medium to large sized facility a faster and less expensive way of cleaning and scrubbing their floors.
• Walk-behind scrubbers are fast and powerful. On average, it would take a person with a bucket and mop over an hour to clean and scrub what a scrubber does in ten minutes.
• Low noise levels permits businesses to use walk-behind scrubbers to perform daytime cleaning without disrupting other staff and customers.
• Most units come with a range of brushes and accessories that can offer enhanced cleaning versatility and capabilities.
• Various surface types can be cleaned with walk-behinds, including stone floors, rubber flooring, smooth concrete, laminate and vinyl composition tiles.
• Because of their increased manoeuvrability, walk-behind scrubbers are even able to clean hard-to-reach, small and narrow spaces so that no areas in a facility are left unclean.