Advantages Of Rotary Scrubbers
Floor cleaning not only creates an aesthetically pleasing environment, but also generates important health benefits. Rotary scrubbers eliminate dirt and grime that thrive on floors and can clean multiple surfaces from concrete to carpeting, consolidating major cleaning operations into one efficient project. Here’s a list of some other advantages that can be had from the use of a rotary scrubber:
• Concrete patios, warehouse floors, parking areas, walkways, and garages can be cleaned to reduce the presence of oils, grease and chemicals that pose slip and fall hazards.
• The level of biological contamination from germs, mould, spores, and other allergens that thrive on floors is eliminated.
• Rotary scrubbers offer the fastest way to clean large areas such as showrooms, shopping centres, hospitals, factories and schools, making large jobs go by quickly.
• The ability to perform multiple functions makes rotary scrubbers cost-effective. They are able to simultaneously strip, polish and scrub floors and this will advantage businesses in a financial sense, as costs associated with purchasing and running other floor cleaning equipment will be alleviated.
• Rotary scrubbers can polish floors to a scuff-resistant gloss that resists heavy traffic, and some machines also lay down protective coatings as well for further resistance.