Dance @ MPSD
MPSD - Miss Pam's Studio of Dance
Offering quality tuition in Jazz, Contemporary, Classical, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Boys Class, Acro, Stretch & Conditioning, Private Tuition, as well as Performance Class.
MPSD prides itself on personalised training methods using the most up to date techniques by an industry accredited teacher with a unique take on choreography. Miss Pam is a professionally trained dancer, having had 20 years' experience in performing arts and achieving her Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and Senior First Aid. Miss Pam is currently employed as a Trainer, Assessor and Course Writer for Urban Contemporary Dance at NAISDA Dance College. All teachers at MPSD are qualified, caring and competent.
There are many benefits in investing in a dance education. The following are a few advantages that we at MPSD believe extend into all aspects of life:
• Dance develops motor skills and coordination.
• Dance builds self-esteem and confidence.
• Dance promotes a physical well-being and healthy lifestyle.
• Dance teaches socialisation skills and the importance of teamwork.
• Dance inspires self-discipline, self-pride and responsibility.
• Dance facilitates creative expression through the joy of movement.
A few things we are especially proud of:
• The exceptionally talented and unique staff at MPSD are competent, diverse and well trained, with over 60 years of combined teaching experience. We are all well known in the dance industry - both in Australia and overseas - and continue to expand our knowledge of the latest styles, techniques, and safe dance practices.
• Miss Pam is currently a Trainer and elected member to the Board of Studies at NAISDA Dance College where she writes and teaches Urban Contemporary Dance as well as working in conjunction with Ausdance Victoria, delivering the Ausdance Skill Set for Teaching Dance.