Alan Grahams Caravans & RV's are the TVAN Offroad Camper Trailer Authorised Dealer for the Sydney / Central Coast & Hunter Region.
The TVAN Offroad Camper Trailer has many outstanding features including the Track M2C Asymmetric Suspension which was developed to meet military performance criteria.
TVAN offer 3 different models: The Tanami, Canning and Murranji. All named after famous Australian Outback Tracks.
Stock has already arrived at our dealership so why not drop in and check them out for yourself. We are confidant you will be impressed.
We certainly are!
FEATURES UNIQUE TO TVAN
- Wet tent stores in rear hatch. NOT ON BED
- Dry bed area with hard walls, roof and no flapping canvas
- Queen-sized bed with removable extension
- Fabric lined walls and roof
- Convenient storage systems in cabin and under bed
- Tie rails each side to secure load on bed (optional)
- Stainless steel self contained
- Front location gives easy access to rear of tow vehicle
- Located on kerb side of vehicle for safe road side access
- Wind shielding for stove Self supporting slide system
- Large cutlery drawer 90 litre pantry - accessible from both sides of kitchen
- Sink with electric water pump
EXTERIOR MATERIALS, CONSTRUCTION AND FINISHES
- All durable, easy clean materials and surfaces.
- Powder coat on galvanized steel, aluminium deck
- system, wall and trims. Fibreglass roof and hatch.
- 4.8 metres (16ft) of usable cabin and tent living area with a deck for seating or additional sleeping area
- Hard roof, solid walls
- Easy tent set up and pack up
- Fully carpeted interior
- 2 vents for optimum ventilation
- Fully lined roof (optional)
- 4 modes of use:
- - Storm mode
- Quick overnight setup using optional insect screen with awning
- Standard mode - short or medium stay
- Long stay with full annexe
LOAD AND STORAGE VOLUME
Expressed as litres:
- Under bed - 280
- Floor area rear of bed - 470
- Each side of bed- 120
- Right hand side locker- 250
- Total = 1120
(Almost double that available with 'flip-over' type campers)
- On bed - 200 Kitchen pantry - 90
- Additional provision for load:
Open load space at rear panniers for rubbish bags etc
Overall length travel mode - 4500mm
Overall width - 1860mm
Height unladen - 2050mm
Interior set up length - 4800mm
Deck area under tent - 1700 x 2000mm
Wheel track - Nominally 1650mm
but will vary with various wheel/tyre specs
Departure angle - 30 degrees
Suspension travel - 250mm
Tare mass- 750kg
Load capacity - Payload - 500kg
LPG capacity - 2 x 4.5kg cylinders
70L food grade water tank
(option 2nd 70L tank) = 140L
Space for 5 jerry cans = 100L (Jerry cans optional).
Electric pump to kitchen and hand pump at rear.
Electric off road brakes (drum).
Fully articulated type AT35 with handbrake.
Draw Bar Ball Weight - 110kg (nominal)
Tvan does not allow for carrying load boxes, fridge
etc on the draw bar. Distribution of wet load provisions
and other load opportunities permit load management
and adjustment of ball weight.
Rigid "torque tube" hot dipped galvanized chassis
Unique MC2 Asymmetric Link independent suspension
Minimal length draw bar for accurate offroad towing
High performance offroad electric brakes
Fully articulated AT-35 offroad tow coupling
Independent suspension system featuring:
- low maintenance
- Koni high performance shock absorbers
- Self steering geometry to improve driver comfort in tow vehicle
- Soft flat ride with directional stability
- Long suspension travel
- a design that eliminates bad load paths
Please see our New Vans in Stock page for further details on what we currently have in stock.
If you would like any further information on this Unique range of Campers please contact our Sales office on (02) 4328 4800.