Data Management, Autodesk, Autodesk Vault
CAD Data Management for Designers and Engineers
Autodesk® Vault data management software helps to organise, manage and track data creation, simulation and documentation processes for design and engineering workgroups. Get more control over design data with revision management capabilities, and find and reuse design data quickly for easier management of your design and engineering information.
Tightly integrated with Autodesk Digital Prototyping and Building Information Modelling (BIM) applications, Autodesk Vault data management software helps manufacturers, engineers, architects and construction teams to collaborate more efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- CAD design tool integration – Manage data associated with the digital model throughout the project lifecycle.
- Concurrent design – Multiple users can work collaboratively without overwriting the others' data.
- Data re-use – Find, organise, copy and reuse data to save time, so you can spend more of your workday innovating.
- Revision management – Release and track files securely throughout the design cycle to reduce errors.
- Scalable multi-site solution – Synchronise design data among distributed workgroups with multi-site functionality.
, Autodesk Vault
, Data Management