Nascent Skin and Beauty Clinic
Skin Clinic, Skin Treatments, Acne Treatment
Micro Needling - also called skin needling, dermal needling, micro-needling therapy, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), is a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a device that contains fine surgical grade needles. Micro Needling works by stimulating your own body’s collagen to plump up the skin and breaking down scar tissue without damaging the epidermis.
Your body will start to naturally regenerate the skin, it should only take approximately 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration are seen and the process will continue over the following months, providing you with a gradual and long lasting enhancement that can continue for up to 12 months after each treatment. Needling treatments can be performed on all skin types and colours and almost anywhere on the body.
Micro needling is effectively used for:
* Reducing scars (including hypertrophic scars) caused by acne, surgery or thermal burns (scars need to be more than 6 months old)
* Fading stretch marks
* Reducing fine lines and deep wrinkles, dull skin tones and enlarged pores
* Dyspigmentation e.g in melasma
* Treating Naso-labial lines and smokers lines
* Tightening sagging skin, rejuvenation of hands, neck and décolletage
Generally a minimum of 3 treatments are required to achieve rejuvenation of an area. When treating scarring you can expect at least 5 treatments to be required as a general rule. Micro needling results are gradual not immediate, as collagen production takes time.
, Dermal Needling
, Micro Needling
, Skin Clinic
, Skin Needling
, Skin Tightening
, Skin Tone
, Skin Treatments
, Wrinkle Treatment