Commercial Ventilation - SolarVenti Professional
Roofing Services, Ventilation Equipment, Commercial Ventilation
For larger commercial and professional buildings
SolarVenti ® Professional Solar Air Collectors significantly reduces the running costs for heating and dehumidification of larger commercial and professional buildings. SolarVenti ® Professional can be integrated with existing air handling (HVAC) systems or designed specifically to optimize the HVAC requirements of a new build.
The Solar Air Collector will be heated by the solar radiation. The energy given by the solar radiation will be transferred into the building as fresh, preheated air. The air enters the collector through a patented double-perforated rear wall. The air passes through the absorber, made of a black technical material, which is resistant to high temperatures. The material is also an effective air filter.
Unique to this collector is the conversion of solar energy to warm, fresh air. The air gap between the rear wall and the absorber provides sufficient thermal resistance to transfer heat energy to the incoming air, eliminating the need for insulation.
Short payback time.
Powerful dehumidification, and free supplementary heated fresh air, resulting in lower energy consumption.
Improves the operation of existing ventilation systems.
Especially suitable for professional and commercial building applications.
Preheating of fresh air:
• for warehouses and storage units
• for industrial and agricultural buildings
• for commercial buildings, offices, shops etc.
• for sports clubs, gymnasiums, swimming pools and spa baths
• to institutions (village halls, museums, hospitals, schools etc.)
• to hotels, large public houses, large restaurants etc.
• Drying of stored timber, biomass, grain and feed products
• Keeping dry vintage and classic vehicle collections
, Roofing Services
, Ventilation Equipment