Energy Efficiency, Carbon, Carbon Emissions
In light of global warming, climate change and attempts to reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions, building design must now be energy-efficient and flexible with regard to various factors and relative use. Considering the fierce competition from overseas ‘green’ companies and the pending introduction of carbon tax, companies of any nature and size must ensure the efficient use of energy and finite resources to ensure long and successful future. AENEC provides consultation services and introduction of new internal sustainable philosophies for your business ensuring everybody is cohort with the Carbon Management Response Plan.
Elements that we cover are:
• Measure Carbon Emissions in Scopes 1,2 and 3
• Measure and monitor Carbon foot print
• Develop and communicate a workplace CMRP (Carbon Management Response Plan)
• Assist in implementing and monitoring of a CMRP
• Source, Evaluate and Purchase Carbon Offsets.
• LCA (Life Cycle Analysis) mapping of products and/or services.
• Ensure continuous improvement principles and processes are deeply embedded within the culture of the organisation.
, Carbon Accounting
, Carbon Emissions
, Carbon Management
, Energy Efficiency