Zavanti Announces Release of ERP Version 9.0.5
SYDNEY, Australia – May 23, 2011 – Zavanti today announced the release of its latest ERP software, Version 9.0.5. The software includes exciting new capabilities to support and streamline the business processes for its users.
Zavanti ERP now integrates automatically with the Masterkey Real Estate sales solution. (www.gomasterkey.com), is an advanced, web based, interactive application that manages all aspects of CRM from initial lead contact through to purchasing of property, including creation and delivery of marketing campaigns and integration with leading real estate portals.
Other new features include:
· Enhanced budget authorisation and approval control processes
· Enhanced Task Management capability and editing
· Simplified purchase order processing
· Expanded reporting functions with new export to excel feature
· The release includes the new Australian 2011-12 Tax Tables, with the Flood Levy introduced by the Australian Government.
“This release continues our approach of identifying and adding leading edge solutions from around the globe to assist our clients whilst responding to requests for specific value added features that meet the day to day needs of our clients. We are looking at further solutions to include in our upcoming releases” said Ian Plater, Chairman.