Private Eco-tour to The "Royal"
UDU - Understand Down Under
Outdoors, Adventure Tours, Aboriginal
If you only have one day - this should be it!
Your guide will get to know you quickly and will ensure you have the most enjoyable day discovering the wonders of Australia's oldest National Park. Be rewarded by the road less travelled, learn more, see more, and don't worry about the time... its your day, so it's your pace. You wont see other tourists here, but you will have an adventure!
Your UDU guide will meet you where you are staying, and on the drive south (a scenic 30km) and on the way you'll learn of the rough itinerary thats proposed just for you. A good starting point is the "Deluxe" tours itinerary, however there is plenty to see and do in the Royal National Park:
• Where it all started, Audley is full of history & fantastic birdlife
• Discovery Eco-walk at Wattamolla- explore the magical Wattamolla, learn how to live in Australia's bushlands & hear dreaming stories
• Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian picnic lunch overlooking the Royal's many beaches
• Garie Beach - plenty of time to swim, play Aussie beach games, relax or sunbake. For the more adventurous, climb to the cliff-top for a breathtaking panoramic view
• Throw boomerangs & spears, alongside the Hacking River
• Tranquil bushwalk through temperate rainforest
• Afternoon tea with awe-inspiring views from Bald Hill; home to Lawrence Hargraves, Australia's pioneer of flight
• Grand Pacific Drive - take time to see this incredible area, including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge.
Some other itinerary options can be:
• Lunch can also be a traditional BBQ lunch
• Bundeena- aboriginal engravings
• Longer bushwalks
• More shorter bushwalks
• Visiting historic shacks in "Little Garie"
• Canoeing, paddle boating on the Hacking River (extra cost)
, Adventure Tours