Shane Warren Counselling & Coaching Services
Personal Development, Life Coaching, Anxiety
I provide Online Counselling Services through secure online platforms providing you with the comfortable experience. Services are conducted via Skype, VSee and email support.
It often works best that when we start the counselling process your initial email shares directly your motivation to connect…
Online Counselling Services achieve the same outcomes face-to-face counselling with its own unique advantages. Some of the benefits of Online Counselling Services are:
* Access to support services outside of usual clinic hours;
* You can stay at home or in the office in the comfort of your surrounds;
* It helps give you a strong sense of ‘distance’ from your therapist, limiting the risk of bumping into them on the street;
* It can provide a high level of anonymity, if that works for you;
* It removes some of the practical hassles of commuting to my clinic and working out how to find us;
* The use of email dialogue gives you a unique opportunity to reflect on questions and challenges posed by your counsellor; and
* It gives those a long way away from the counsellor an opportunity to access their services.
Meet the Therapist:
I’m a registered psychotherapist, certified practicing hypnotherapist and certified practicing coach. I have been in private practice since 1994 and have consulting rooms in Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong. I provide online support services to people all over the world.
How does it work? It’s pretty simple:
Step 1 secure an appointment and share with me some details about the motive to connect;
Step 2 I might invite you to participate in a questionnaire to help to focus us on what needs to be discussed; and
Step 3 we secure online appointments and an invoice will be sent.
, Counselling Service
, Grief Counselling
, Life Coaching
, Personal Development
, Stress Counselling
Contact Shane Warren Counselling & Coaching Services
Print this page