Working Safely at Heights
Safety Training, Riiohs204d
This Course is suitable for workers in resource and infrastructure industries; construction; and any tradespeople who are required to work at height. This Course covers all aspects of safe access to heights; legislative requirements; the selection, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment. There is both a theory and a practical component to Work Safely at Heights. We deliver this training under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
The theory component includes:
● WHS Act & Regulation
● Work at Heights Regulations/PPE regulations
● Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
● Hazard analysis & risk assessment
● Fall Clearences
● Work restraint and positioning systems
● Fall arrest systems
● Inspection and record keeping procedures
● The correct fitting of harnesses
● The correct use of ladders
● The correct and safe storage of equipment
● Height Safety Rescue Plan
Duration: 1 Day
Time: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Venue: L1/ 4a Cnr Baan Baan Street & 37-39 Princes Highway, Dapto NSW 2530
How To Enrol:
Phone (02) 4262 7072 to secure your booking.
Appropriate evidence of identity documentation must be provided on the day of training. All students MUST provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number.
, Safety Training