Provide First Aid
First Aid, First Aid Training, First Aid Supplies
This is a Level 2 First Aid course designed to allow the student to gain basic emergency information and life support.
Participants will gain the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response; life support; management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders until the arrival of medical or other assistance
We deliver this training under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
● Legal Issues, Record Keeping, Emergency Action Plan, First Aid Protocol
● Self Help, Infection Control, Triage, Casualty Assessment
● Unconscious Casualty, Basic anatomy and physiology
● Drug Overdose, Electric Shock, Drowning, Eye Injuries, Chest Injuries
● Faints, Poisoning, Seizures, Diabetes
● Head Injuries, Abdominal Injuries, Crush Injury, Spinal Injuries
●Heart Attack, Strokes
● Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Choking
● Hypothermia, Hypothermia, Hyperventilation
●Fractures, Bandaging & Slings, Bites & Stings, Bleeding, Burns, Sprains & Strains
● Cardiac Arrest, Resuscitation Masks, Resuscitation, Cardiopulmonary and De-fibrillation
● Safe Manual Handling, First Aid Kits
● Emergency CPR and understanding of the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
● Observation and practical assessment
● Questioning and written test
● Scenario-problem solving and attendance at all lessons
The Provide First Aid Certificate is delivered in two parts. The student receives a workbook/ e-mail on enrolment with pre-course activities to complete prior to the one day face to face training.
Statement of Attainment
● HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (formerly, Senior First Aid, Apply First Aid)
● HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
A4 display certificate plus a plastic wallet card. Annual re-certification of CPR and skills recommended
This course carries 30 points for the CPD Program in NSW.
This course is offered on-site or at our Training facilities.
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Venue: Level 1, 4a cnr Baan Baan St &
37-39 Princes Highway, Dapto NSW 2530
How To Enrol:
Enrol Online OR Phone (02) 4262 7072 to secure your booking.
100 Points of ID form must be borough in on the day of the training with appropriate Evidence of Identity including photo type. All students MUST provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number.
, First Aid Course
, First Aid Courses
, First Aid Supplies
, First Aid Training
, Ohs Training
, Senior First Aid