Safe N Sound Meridian AHR Tilt & Adjust 2011
Baby Zone Direct
Baby Car Seat, Baby Car Seat Specialist
With the introduction of the revised Australian & New Zealand Child Restraint Standard, the Meridian has had some modifications and the new method of determining suitability is by height. There is no longer a weight capacity guideline.
* Birth - 4 years (approx.)
* Weight - There are no weight minimum's or maximum's
* Height Markers - The Meridian seated shoulder height rearward facing is 310mm. Forward facing the seated shoulder height is 310mm to 390mm.
Your child can continue to use the Meridian until their shoulder’s reach the Upper Shoulder Height Marker with the headrest fully raised. When they reach this stage they then need to move to the next form of restraint.
* Contoured Side Wings for valuable side impact protection
* Converts from rearward-facing to forward-facing.
* Cushioned Baby Insert for additional comfort
* Deep side wings and EPS foam lined providing additional protection in a side impact crash
* Safe-n-Sound sliding retractable stabilising bar
* Shoulder Harness pads prevent the harness from rubbing providing extra comfort
* High back car seat messy mat with a tuck in rear tab
* Includes messy mat
* Includes storage pocket
* Manual harness adjustment
* Push button harness adjuster for ease of adjusting the harness
* Rearward and forward facing seat belt lock offs provide a more secure fit in the vehicle
* Reversible padded insert and headrest cover
* Secured with Tether to the Vehicle Anchor Point to provide superior stability in car
* Insert with composite material support pad located on each side to absorb energy on the babies torso during a side impact crash.
* Unique ‘Infant Safety Cushion’ provides increased protection for small babies
* Grows with child converting from a rearward facing to a forward facing car seat
* Large canopy provides shade from direct sunlight
Meridian AHR Tilt & Adjust Dimensions - (approx.) -
Rearward Facing Dimensions
H: 465mm, D: 615mm, W: 500mm
Forward Facing Upright Dimensions
H: 640mm (min), H: 810mm (max) D: 410mm, W: 500mm
Forward Facing Recline Dimensions
H: 610mm (min), H: 765mm (max) D: 495mm, W: 500mm
Main Improvements on the 2011 model are:
* Shoulder Height Markers: Shoulder height markers have been introduced to make it easier for parents to understand if the seat is suitable for their child and when the child needs to move to the next form of restraint.
* The Meridian AHR Tilt & Adjust does not have a minimum height marker and is suitable from birth. When the babies shoulders reach the lower marker, the Meridian AHR Tilt & Adjust must be turned to face towards the front of the vehicle or move the child to another Forward Facing seat with in-built harness.
* The upper height marker indicates when a child is too tall. When the child's shoulders reach this upper marker, it is time to move your child to the next form of child restraint.
* Soft goods have been improved to enhance comfort and the foam pad is now incorporated in the softgoods
* Other minor changes include further additional warnings and changes to the colours of the plastics for lock offs, rebound bar and recline levers
* Clearer, easy to read instruction manuals
Baby Car Seat
, Baby Car Seat Specialist