Elecon - the revolutionary bucket elevator - actually goes around corners!
Australis Engineering Pty Ltd
Conveyors, Conveyor, Bucket Elevator
The Elecon is the world's only conveyor that can move materials in all three directions
Besides the typical vertical and horizontal movement, the Elecon's buckets actually turn corners! No other conveying system in the world is as flexible as the Elecon. This three-axis capability is a result of its patented chain design and wedge-shaped buckets. Because it's so flexible, the Elecon system can handle virtually any circuit design you can imagine including multiple infeed and discharge points.
Using a patented bi-axial chain, the Elecon is the world's only conveyor that can move materials in all three directions.
What are the benefits of the Elecon?
- The Elecon operates in 3-planes and can actually turn corners and go around obstacles, meaning virtually any configuration can be designed to fit your needs and your building and its services.
- Fit a conveyor into your existing facility rather than change you facility to fit a conveyor system
- Short of floorspace? The Elecon can be easily and safely raised off the floor allowing you to maximise floorspace for other production purposes. Watch the video below to see how this can be achieved
- The patented rack and pinion system results in 360 degree discharge of your product each and every time.
- Very reliable with minimal maintenance and low energy consumption means the Elecon is also environmentally friendly
The Elecon's flexibility is enhanced by its multiple discharge capability virtually anywhere in the circuit. The patented rack & pinion system for 360 degree bucket rotation assures buckets fully discharge their contents and return in the upright position. In most applications, this discharge is very 'gentle' meaning your product should experience minimal damage.
For more information see: www.australiseng.com.au/elecon.php