Waukesha Model 30 Universal Series Pumps
Superior Pump Technologies
006u1 015u1 018u1 030u1 034u1 040u1 060u1 130u1 220u1 320u1 420u1 064u1 134u1 224u1 006u2 015u2 018u, Waukesha Pump, 030u1 Pump,
Model 030-U1 Waukesha pump specifications:
Displacement – 0.060 GPR (0.227 LPR)
Nominal capacity to 36 GPM (8.2 m3/hr)
Port size – 1.5” (2.0” optional)
Max pressure – up to 200 PSI (13.8 Bar)
Maximum RPM – 600
Temperature range - -40 deg. C to 149 deg. C
SPT keep a wide range of spare parts for Universal 1 and Universal 2 Waukesha pump models in stock for immediate delivery.
Features of Universal 1 series pumps are listed below.
For more than half a century, Waukesha Cherry-Burrell has been a leader in the design, manufacturing and application of external circumferential piston (ECP) style, rotary positive displacement pumps.
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell PD pumps are in service around the world in food, dairy, canning, bakery, beverage and pharmaceutical processing, as well as difficult chemical and industrial applications.
Users of Waukesha Cherry-Burrell PD pumps benefit from decades of continuing product improvement. Steady advances in design, metallurgy and fabrication techniques have yielded progressively higher levels of performance and service life.
• 316 stainless steel body, cover, and shaft.
• Easy disassembly for COP cleaning.
• Elastomers that comply with FDA requirements.
• Aseptic models available.
• Meets 3A sanitary standards.
• Up to 200 (13.8 bar) psi pressure capability.*
• No bearings in product zone.
• Heavy duty bearing frame with large diameter shafts.
• Grease lubed bearings for positive lubrication of all bearing over entire speed, temperature and pressure range.
• Exclusive, non-galling Waukesha “88” alloy rotors standard; permits running at tighter clearances and pumping a wide range of viscosities.
* High strength 17-4 PH shafts and hex cover nuts for higher pressure applications.
• Stainless steel gear case.
• Stainless steel bearing retainers.
• Bearing isolators protect bearings from contamination.
• Body retaining screws.
• Steel-It paint.
• Single wing rotors for minimum damage of particulates.
• Jacketed or vented covers.
• Rectangular flange inlet for high viscosity products
• Tru-Fit™ close coupled pump design.
• Bi-directional flow. Rotors, locked with double jam nuts,
rotate securely in either direction. No flow direction/shaft
• Versatile 3-Way mounting of gear case, including vertical
alignment of ports.
• Upper or lower shaft position.
• Easy to install or convert single O-ring to mechanical seals.
• Interchangeable installation dimensions with Universal II
and Universal Lobe PD pumps.
006u1 015u1 018u1 030u1 034u1 040u1 060u1 130u1 220u1 320u1 420u1 064u1 134u1 224u1 006u2 015u2 018u
, 030u1 Pump
, Model 30 U1 Waukesha Pump
, Waukesha Pump
, Waukesha Spare Parts