Global Entrepreneurship Week: End of Year Cocktail Party (Sydney)
The Frank Team
About the event
Global Entrepreneurship Week: End of Year Cocktail Party - Gangster, roaring '20s style
7.30pm, Thursday, 15 November 2012
The Royal Automobile Club, The Victoria Room, 89 Macquarie St, Sydney (near Circular Quay)
Don't have a Christmas Party to go to? Come join ours! Australia's first lavish Christmas Party especially for SMEs, sole traders and entrepreneurs
Some of the reasons why you should attend:
- enjoy some great food, drinks, entertainment and some surprise gifts...
- an opportunity to network and socialise with over 200 inspiring and well-connected SMEs and entrepreneurs
- be a part of Global Entrepreneurship Week - a movement encouraging business and entrepreneurship globally (advocates include key figures such as President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Sir Richard Branson and many more)
- celebrate end of year and being in business - hey, you deserve it!
- party and dance the night away Gangster, roaring '20s style (that's Gangster,not Gangnam style!)
*Please note: All suspicious violin cases must be left at the front door on the way in.
Theme & dress code: Gangster style, roaring '20s
The ladies: feather boas, knee length flapper dresses, headbands, bob hairdos, long beads
The men: rolled collars, tuxedos, waistcoat and a bowties, or double-breasted suits in black or navy with pinstripes, hair slick to the side
Tickets: $89 - Limited Early Bird Special ($99 General tickets)
Enquiries: Contact elevents - 02 8011 3345
Email : [email protected]