Automated Cloud & Pour Point Analyzer
John Morris Scientific
PAC is proud to announce that its ISL Mini Cloud Pour Point Analyzer (MPP 5G) is in accordance with the procedures of the recently released ASTM D7689-11 Standard Test Method for Cloud Point of Petroleum Products (Mini Method). Precise measurement of the cloud point is critical for petroleum blending operations. The new ASTM D7689-11 test method determines the cloud point in a shorter time period than ASTM test method D2500.
PAC’s MPP 5G offers fast and accurate results using only 0.5 ml sample. Results are available within 20 minutes for a -30oC pour point. The MPP 5G transports easily thanks to its compact size (25 cm W x 65 cm D x 31 cm H). The MPP 5G increases productivity and enhances test reliability with a 0.1oC resolution. External coolers are eliminated and testing as low as -95oC is possible. Application range includes cold behavior, lubricant oils, base stock oils, PAO, distillate fuels, liquid petroleum products and biodiesel.
The MPP 5G is unique to the industry and provides the following benefits:
- Increased test productivity due to automation.
- Reliable results with resolution of 0.1oC
- Ultra low temperature testing to -95oC. Does not require cleaning.
- Fast results and high throughput.
- Built-in 10 position sample changer with single button initiation
- Compact and portable, therefore easy to transport.
- Does not require external coolers.
In addition to meeting ASTM standard D7689-11, the analyzer also complies with ASTM D7346 and correlates to ASTM D2500, ASTM D97, ISO 3015 and ISO 3016.
For further information on the MPP 5G please contact John Morris Scientific on 1800 251 799 or email [email protected]