All-in-one Detection of Sulfur, Nitrogen & Halides
John Morris Scientific
The new ANTEK MultiTek™ by PAC, is the only instrument on the market that combines testing for sulfur, nitrogen and halides, all-in-one. Compact, powerful, automated and multi-configurable, it’s the perfect solution for fast, accurate detection and analysis of unwanted chemicals, pollutants, contaminants and corrosive elements. Typical industries include bio-fuels, chemicals, food & beverage, manufacturing and assembly, medical, pharmaceutical, environmental, and many more.
MultiTek™ detects sulphur, nitrogen, and halides through a uniquely efficient process that includes, Ultraviolet Fluorescence (UVF), Chemiluminescence and combustion Ion Chromatography (IC) technologies. MultiTek™ is superior to wet chemistry and XRF; works with solid, liquid, gas, and LPG samples; and provides lower and wider detection levels than competitive systems with excellent accuracy.
- Remote operation - allowing users to set methods and operates from off-site locations.
- Bench top configuration with small footprint (51.5cm H x 53.3cm W x 61cm; 36.3kg).
- Early warning of potential corrosions / catalyst poisoning halides, nitrogen and sulphur - allowing preventative action to protect product and assets.
- Multi-configurable - allowing users to select any combination of modules.
- Automated operation has three key benefits: speeds up sample processing; reduces the user’s exposure to tested substances; and, increases test-retest reliability.
- Confirms to ASTM D5453, D6667, D7183, EN 20846 for Sulphur detection, ASTM D4629, D5176, D5762, UOP 971, 936 ENV 12260, DIN 38409 for Nitrogen and ASTM D7359 for Halides.
For further information on the MultiTek™ please contact John Morris Scientific on 1800 251 799 or email [email protected]