Injury and Mediation Interventions
Assistance for Injured People, Assistance to Find New Employment,
It is statistically proven that selective /tailored Work Trial placements has enhanced an injured or ill worker chances of a successful transition to paid employment.
Our experienced consultants have consistently demonstrated their capacities to assist injured or ill workers identify and participate in placements that have lead to employment or the development of new employment skills.
Benefits of utilising our staff’s existing network for placements include;
• Access to the most appropriate Work Trial in a timely manner.
• Assessing an injured or ill workers capacity and motivation for employment.
• Identification and development an injured or ill workers tolerances for employment and support a graded increase in hours.
• Providing an injured employee opportunity for skills development and on-the-job training.
• Providing a host employer with the opportunity to trial an injured or ill worker, prior to offering an employment position.
• Supporting an injured or ill worker’s psychological transition and adjustment to injury in a workplace, without the additional pressure of meeting performance standards as an employee.
Print this page
Our workplace rehabilitation case management strategy aims to ensure a proactive multi-disciplinary approach to each case is applied, ensuring consideration is undertaken for the “whole person” when identifying goals, barriers and strategies for return to work
Medical Case Conferencing occurs regularly throughout the course of a workplace rehabilitation program and is instrumental in delivering a cohesive return to work program.
The provisioning of early intervention services is to assist in addressing concerns regarding the health and welfare of all staff and to minimise workplace disruptions and absenteeism
Services including work site assessments, functional capacity evaluations, transferable skills analysis and vocational rehabilitation interventions to get you back to work quickly. Check out our website for more info: http://iandmi.com.au/
Are you in need of Resume Development? Wanting to learn Job Application Techniques?
Be sure to check this out and take advantage of this beneficial program!
Check out our website: http://iandmi.com.au/index.php/job-seeking-education/
PO Box 350Australia
Cessnock, NSW, 2325,Australia
Main: 0407 006 182Fax: (02) 4006 3081
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub