Injury and Mediation Interventions
Rehabilitation, Occupational Health, Management Training
With this service staff from our team will attend the worksite, conduct an assessment, and prepare reports containing details of an injured or ill worker’s pre-injury duties and/or potential to perform suitable duties. Report content will;
- Assist with return to work plan development
- Identify the demands of all work tasks
- Evaluate the work related tasks and measure the injured or ill worker’s functional capacity
- Identify methods of temporarily or permanently modifying the work demands to facilitate a safe return to work
- Provide education to ensure all parties that the duties identified will not aggravate injury or illness
- Assist in identifying alternative duties that an injured or ill worker can undertake safely
- Assist in upgrading injured and ill workers medical certificates.
If you want to know more please call us on: 0407 006 182
Print this page
It is statistically proven that selective /tailored Work Trial placements has enhanced an injured or ill worker chances of a successful transition to paid employment.
Our workplace rehabilitation case management strategy aims to ensure a proactive multi-disciplinary approach to each case is applied, ensuring consideration is undertaken for the “whole person” when identifying goals, barriers and strategies for return to work
Medical Case Conferencing occurs regularly throughout the course of a workplace rehabilitation program and is instrumental in delivering a cohesive return to work program.
The provisioning of early intervention services is to assist in addressing concerns regarding the health and welfare of all staff and to minimise workplace disruptions and absenteeism
Are you in need of Resume Development? Wanting to learn Job Application Techniques?
Be sure to check this out and take advantage of this beneficial program!
Check out our website: http://iandmi.com.au/index.php/job-seeking-education/
PO Box 350Australia
Cessnock, NSW, 2325,Australia
Main: 0407 006 182Fax: (02) 4006 3081
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub