Massage Therapists Adam Ivicevic Castle Hill
A gentle massage which uses smooth and gliding strokes is Relaxation massage. It uses the same technique as Swedish massage. The principal goal of this massage is to help you relax. For this purpose, it is one of the most thorough and lenient massages you can have. The massage therapist massages at a slower speed and uses light pressure. The relaxation massage is not intended for therapeutic effects or for treating chronic pain or discomfort.
The relaxation massage is also said to be a full-body massage including soft music, soft lighting and aromatherapy oils. A long and pleasant massage takes place that uses all kinds of procedures containing long strokes, gentle kneading and rolling of skin and muscle.
Relaxation massage is said to be a passive treatment, as client doesn’t have to participate actively in it. The client lies down on a massage table with a thin sheet draped over the body. The client is not overextended or manoeuvred into any yoga-like positions like in Thai massage. The massage can be modified according to the client’s desires. The massage then takes place in a calm, silent and comfortable environment.
The therapists at Multicare Massage Castle Hill are trained to provide any type of massage according to the client’s requirements. In relaxation massage, our therapists apply pressure of the hands to the body, where pressure can vary from gentle to medium. The tissues are gently pressurized to encourage relaxation. The outer layer of the body tissues are softly pressed and rubbed and this includes the back, arms and neck in the body.
Aromatherapy treatment can also be included in the massage in which high quality aromatherapy oils are used. It provides greater relaxation and restores the patient’s energy balance.
Benefits of Relaxation Massage: -
• Calming the nervous system,
• Promoting a sense of well-being,
• Improving blood circulation,
• Stimulating the body’s lymphatic system which carries away waste products,
• Improved Sleep,
• More Energy,
• Better Resistance to Illness,
• Better Concentration,
• More Patience.
Precautions to be taken while going for Relaxation massage:-
• If you are pregnant, you must tell the therapist.
• If you have any medical conditions or are receiving any treatment or medication
• If you recently had an injury or operation
• If you are allergic to anything, particularly skin allergies
• If you have any broken skin or sores on your scalp as this may affect the kind of oil and treatment you receive.
The relaxation massage provides relief from the day-to-day stressful life. A personalized massage session should be attended by everyone to relax your mind and body.