Massage Therapists Adam Ivicevic Castle Hill
The therapy that helps in relieving soft tissue restraints which causes pain is known as Myofascial Therapy. It gets rid of the symptoms and signs that are related to Myofascial tissue. Myofascial therapy is also identified as myofascial release therapy or myofascial trigger point therapy. It is a safe therapy which helps in releasing tightness and pain all over the body which is caused due to myofascial pain disorder. The areas where chronic muscle pain worsens are known as trigger points.
The myofascial release method is a form of soft tissue therapy used to treat impaired or altered function of bodily structures and resulting pain and restriction of motion. Some causes of pain are easier to detect like trauma, posture misalignment, a pinched nerve or inflammatory condition.
The support and security for most structures inside the human body as well as muscle is provided by a soft tissue constituent known as Fascia. There can be restriction in this soft tissue due to various reasons like overuse, trauma, muscle tension, psychogenic disease or inactivity.
Local swelling is caused due to irritation of fascia muscles. But if inflammation is chronic, it results in fibrosis which is clotting of connective tissues. Myofascial therapy helps in releasing this pain.
Symptoms of patients usually include:
• Tightness of the tissues that restricts motion or pulls the body out of alignment, causing individuals to favor and overuse of muscles like one hip or shoulder
• A sense of excessive pressure on muscles or joints that produces pain
• Pain in any part or parts of the body, including headache or back pain.
The two methods for activating the fascia are:-
• Direct myofascial release – A skilled practitioner applies a constant force is on the tissue until the tissue release occurs. The change in myofascial structures is seemed by stretching of fascia.
• Indirect myofascial release – It involves a gentle stretch which allows the fascia to ‘unwind’ itself. Only a few gram of pressure is used on the tissues. The mild power applied to the restricted fascia will result in heat and increased blood flow in the area which helps the body’s in-built ability to realign the muscle, thus eliminating pain.
Benefits of Myofascial Therapy
A Myofascial Release Massage therapist detects the suffering areas in body through a massage. The stretches are used to release the muscles and connective tissues that are holding the stress. Here, at Multicare Massage Castle Hill, our therapist provides you with the best Myofascial therapy. The ligatures including muscles are deeply focused. The various benefits of therapy are:-
• It decreases pain
• It strengthens the Immune System.
• Myofascial Release Improves Nerve Function
• It increases Blood Circulation.
• It loosens Tight Muscles and Tissues.
• It also elevates the mood by providing relaxation.
• Increased range of motion
• Reduction in headaches
• Improved flexibility
• Fewer muscle spasms