Aline Engineering - Services
Laser Alignment, Shaft Alignment, Laser Alignment Services
Laser Alignment Services
Further services offered by Aline Engineering include on site Laser
Alignment, utilising 'Rotalign' laser equipment.
- ROTALIGN gives you the flexibility to align any machine with
the speed, accuracy and convenience you would expect.
- Shaft alignment is serious business! In fact, shaft misalignment
is generally accepted to be the leading cause of machine failure-which
makes it with going after in a big way.
- As with any business investment, the best option is the one
that yields maximum returns with minimum risk. With rotalign,
you get rotating equipment up and running smoothly in record time-with
less effort than you might have thought possible.
- ROTALIGN - the convenient way to handle your stored measurement
results and alignment graphs and reports may be exported into
desktop publishing programs.
Get more out of your equipment by utilising the laser alignment
- Reduces downtime and energy costs.
- More accurate and efficient than any tool or conventional
- Cross check not needed, saving time.
- ROTALIGN can be used in any situation. Vertical and horizontal
machinery can be aligned, soft foot diagnosed, corrective techniques
- ROTALIGN - the complete alignment system for shaft alignments
using the same system components.
Laser Shaft Alignment
- Eliminate possible user error with patented automatic continuous
- 3 or more measurement points over 60 degrees for even higher
- No limitation of measurement range due to unlimited technology.
- Pre-defined user template files to quicken/simplify the entry
- Clear on-screen machine representation and auto scaled graphical
- Simultaneous horizontal and vertical line move.
- On-screen dynamic tolerances for both coupling & foot values
active during live move.
During installation of rotating equipment, positioning accuracy
down to only a few hundredths of a millimetre becomes crucial. Less
stringent standards may lead to less than optimal support for the
machine feet during operation, which can lead to vibration and,
ultimately, to unplanned breakdowns and enormous downtime expense.
Prevention of such unpleasant surprises can be quite painless, since
the cause is often very basic; for example, lack of shims of proper
size and thickness during installation. Such preventative medicine
can even pay for itself during machine alignment.
, Laser Alignment Services
, Shaft Alignment