Test & Tag
Hamlet Electrical Test & Tagging
Electrical Testing and Tagging, Electrical Safety Testing, Rcd Testing
Why should you get your premises/ Job site and Tools Tested and if pass, Tagged?
1. The Occupational Health and Safety Act (rev. 2004) states: that if you are an employer, self-employed person, an employee, or any person lending a portable appliance to another person, that you have a duty of care under common law, and the OH&S Act, to ensure that the equipment/appliance is safe.
2. You are required by law to ensure your portable appliances are electrically safe.
3. Your current insurance policy (including your Public Liability cover) may not cover accidents on site caused by equipment that does not comply with the relevant laws and safety regulations
4. Electrical Testing and Tagging of appliances helps minimize manager's risk of fines and imprisonment arising from a breach of electrical safety laws.
5. Electrical Testing and Tagging of appliances helps to keep your insurance premiums low by assuring minimum safety standards.
Appliance Test & Tagging
, Appliance Testing
, Electrical Safety Testing
, Electrical Tagging
, Electrical Testing and Tagging
, Rcd Portable Testing
, Rcd Testing
, Tools Test and Tag