Aneeta Fire Windows
BAL 40 Double Hung Windows
Aneeta Window Systems have developed their unique 'Aneeta Fire Window'
in accordance with the recently revised Australian Standard AS3959:2009.
Compliant with Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) 40, and below, without the need
for non-combustible shutters, the AneetaFire Window is a 2 Panel Double
Hung Double Glazed system comprising of 16mm IG toughened glass units,
suitable metal hardware and certified, low flammability indexed,seals.
Please note standard 6 & 10mm Aneeta sashless window systems, in all
configurations, still comply in all bushfire prone areas from BAL12.5 to
BAL-FZ (Flame Zone)when externally fitted with compliant metal screens or
• BAL 40 compliant - Stylish and slim-lined bushfire window
• Unique application - Large, narrow, curved or raked double hung
• Uninterrupted views - Designed with the smallest framing possible
• Energy efficient - 16mmIGUs provide superior thermal performance
• Sound reduction - Achieves acoustic (STC) rating of 33
• Child-safe Ventilation - 2 vent lock positions or full 50% opening area
• Patented performance -'Centre-fin' for security and weather resistance
• Custom fabrication –Your shape, size, glass option and colour
• Glass - 5/6/5 or 4/6/6 toughened glass IG units.(Argon optional)
- Selection subject to design choice and performance criteria
- Visit website to view Aneeta 'Window Energy Ratings'
• Application* -Aneeta Windows are 'insert' systems installed into suitable
min.66mm Deep aluminium, timber or steel perimeter
frames supplied by others (window fabricators,builders etc)
• Mesh - 'Mesh' screens to be supplied and externally fitted, by
others, in accordance with AS3959:2009
• Size - Max.3.2m² per window @ (40kg/IG panel at 25kg/m²)
- 2 Equal Sashes of height:width ratios between 2:1 & 1:1.5
* Please note: These perimeter frames must comply with, and be installed
and screened by others, in accordance with AS3959:2009
For further information regarding our Aneeta Fire Window please contact
Aneeta Window Systems NSW on 1800 653 207 or