The quality of the design of your website will influence not only
how a visitor feels about the professionalism of your services, but
also their sense of trust in using your website. All our design team
are trained graphic designers with years of experience developing
professional sites for businesses of all types. We recommend you view
our online portfolio to see for yourself the quality of our work.
When visitors arrive at your website they must see instantly that
the website is relevant to their needs and will deliver their goals as
quickly as possible. This means good branding, clear navigation and
expertly written copy. Added to this your site needs to be as
accessible as possible whatever platform or browser your visitors
choose. You will also need to consider the new legal aspects of
providing full access to the disabled. Integralvision designers have
the experience and training necessary to design and build websites
that ensure your customers come back again and again.
While we might not be the cheapest web designers, but we are not
most expensive in the market, but definitely best price for the value is
gureenteed with us when you consider the quality of the work. What we
do know is that our sites are better value than most other designers
due to that fact that our solutions work! Just ask our many satisfied
clients. It is important to remember that a web site is not a
commodity. You should expect it to add value to your business and as
such should see it as an investment.
- Is it clear who developed the site?
- Is the site well organized and focused?
- What is the purpose of the site and does the content support it?
- Are the links appropriate for the site?
- How valuable is the web site compared to other on the same topic?
- Has the site been under construction for some time?
- Does the site contain advertising that may be a conflict of
interest with the content? Is the site trying to explain, inform,
persuade, or sell something?
- Are the links up-to-date? All of the links provided should be
reliable. Dead links or references to sites that have moved are not
- Is the site filled with links to other sites rather than its own content and information?
- How reliable is the information?
- If statistics and other factual information are presented, are proper references given for the origin of the information?
- Is the information provided comparable to other sites on the same topic?
- Does the text follow basic rules of grammar, spelling and composition?
Sankara provides many of our clients with enviable results when it
comes to getting top 10 and even the top 3 placements for a given set
of "keywords" in search engines like www.google.com.au. This takes
time and attention to the rules that are applied by these engines
(btw, these rules constantly change).
We can also provide the advice you need in preparing a promotions
strategy for your website incorporating paid-for online ads (facebook,
google adwords) or registering with several paid-for directories/search
Onsite search engine optimization service is free to our new clients who built the website from the scratch with us.