CEREC Ceramic Fillings and Crowns
AMK Dental Clinic
Cosmetic Dentist, Crowns and Bridges, White Fillings
CEREC is a state-of-the-art hi-tech system that we employ to capture and create a three-dimensional digital model of your tooth. This allows us to design a highly precise porcelain restoration that can be used to replace a missing portion of a chipped tooth, fill an area of a tooth affected by decay, or craft a porcelain crown. CEREC restorations are able to restore your smile in a natural, durable and aesthetically pleasing manner. CEREC is more efficient and convenient than conventional dentistry. A CEREC porcelain restoration can usually be designed, milled and fitted in the space of a single appointment.
• Protects and preserves the structural integrity of your teeth
• Ceramic/porcelain is bio-compatible
• Only one appointment is required to create, manufacture and bond the restoration
• Perfect cosmesis
• Perfect comfort
• Perfect quality
• Long lasting and durable
• Most cost effective restoration that modern dentistry offers today
• The defective filling and areas of tooth decay are removed.
• The tooth is then prepared for scanning. A reflective powder layer is applied to the tooth destined for imaging.
• An optical three-dimensional image of the tooth is acquired with a small camera placed directly in your mouth.
• The restoration is designed by software using the data obtained from the three-dimensional image of your tooth.
• Diamond coated instruments mill the restoration from a solid block of porcelain to reproduce the design. This is usually accomplished during a single dental appointment using Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture (CAD/CAM).
• Perfectly bonded porcelain ensures an extremely long life for your teeth.
• In the hands of an expert dentist, the CEREC restoration is fitted perfectly to your tooth.
• The new restoration is polished prior to fitting. Polishing or glazing ensures a pleasantly smooth and natural feel.
• The CEREC restoration is cemented to your tooth. A unique light hardens the bonding material, uniting porcelain and tooth.
• The colour and appearance make the special ceramic material blend with your tooth and complete your smile.
Breakfast Point Dentist
, Cabarita Dentist
, Ceramic Filling
, Concord Dentist
, Cosmetic Dentist
, Crowns and Bridges
, Porcelain Inlays
, White Fillings