If you are looking at installing, upgrading or changing to MYOB for your business, you should only engage an MYOB Certified Consultant. Your accounting system must be set up and ready to go from the first day of starting a new business.
Don't risk using an unqualified or inexperienced "consultant"! In order become certified by MYOB, Certified Consultants need to demonstrate they have the required skills and work experience necessary to meet the needs of their clients.
To be eligible for membership of the MYOB Certified Consultants program, consultant need to meet the following criteria:
- - A high level of proficiency using MYOB software, including payroll, time billing and inventory management.
- - Practical experience installing and supporting MYOB software.
- - A thorough working knowledge of bookkeeping and/or accounting to assist users in structuring and customising MYOB software.
- - A thorough understanding of the Apple Macintosh and/or Microsoft Windows operating systems, including file management, backup, restoring and email and internet usage.
- - A good knowledge of other applications used with MYOB software, such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- - Familiarity with the Australian GST & PAYG systems as well as payroll procedures.
Call us now on 9389-9200 (or email using the link on this webpage) to discuss your needs. We are CPA and IPA qualified accountants who specialise in MYOB Consulting.