Switching power supply for heavy requirements - FEAS SNT126
Automation, Distributors, Control Engineering
Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) and FEAS introduce the new SNT126 switching power supply.
The SNT126 is designed for applications under the harshest conditions. Despite its compact dimensions it resists any disturbing influences due to its solid construction. The aluminium casing is completely sealed with a special durable resin, so that the entire electronic system is optimally protected against humidity and dirt.
• Solid aluminium enclosure in the functional design
• The electronics are fully casted in epoxy resin
• Vibration proof up to 100g acc. DIN41640
• Wide-range-input: 85-270VAC or 120-400VDC
• Output voltage: 12,24 or 48VDC
• Operating temperature range: -40°C/+ 70°C
• Comprehensive microprocessor-controlled monitoring management with LED display and relay contact
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Rittmeyer, Pulsar, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.
, Control Engineering