STS Programmable Pressure and Temperature Transmitter
Pressure Transducers, Pressure Transmitter, Temperature Transmitter
Automated Control and STS introduce the PTM/RS485 programmable pressure and temperature transmitter. With dual outputs for RS485 and 4-20mA (pressure and/or temperature) it provides monitoring for many applications including OEM, industrial control, and automotive.
The PTM/RS485 is available in any range from 1-15000 psi (also BAR, H20, or pa) and various output signals. It is made of stainless steel or titanium, making it a rugged and reliable transmitter for harsh industrial or field applications.
• Pressure measuring range: 100 mbar…1000 bar
• Turn down ratio 4:1
• Total Accuracy: ≤ ± 0.15% FS
• Temperature measuring range: -25…85 °C
• Compensated temperature option up to: -40 to 85°C
• 2 Output signals (p & T): 4…20 mA
• Interface: RS485 (Modbus RTU)
• Feature: Recalibration with software possible
• Full scale ranges from 1 to 15,000 psi
• Gauge, absolute or sealed gauge
Automated Control specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. Automated Control prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers which includes AMCI, STS, Weber, Pepperl + Fuchs, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Rittmeyer, Pulsar and FEAS.
, Pressure Transmitter
, Temperature Transmitter